Absolutely classic classroom games, find a few students to hold the word card, the teacher says which word, and which one holding that word jumps, and read that word, both Let the children read and practice their ability to reflect their ability, enduring classroom games.
2, radish squatting pit
is the same as playing piano, but it is changed from upward to squat. In the same game, there will be different games. Effect.
3, the card
writing a few words on the blackboard, finding a few students on the blackboard, the teacher said which word, the student went to take it and read it. See who is fast.
4, ostrich game
two students back to the back, the teacher puts two cards on each back, number 123, the students turn around to see the other party's words, whoever speaks first, who can speak first The other party's words win. If both sides have not seen it, the teacher will be the next password, and the students start running to see the other party's words. Whoever speaks first is to win.
5 avoids the tiger
The teacher, please put the English word card you want to review and put it on the ground neatly on the shape of the shape; Hidden a card with a tiger head in advance quietly hidden under one of the cards; then the teacher asked a child to get up to say a card of the card; if there was no tiger below that card, the child would The tiger mouth was smoothly separated. The English word card that the child said was PASS (picked up) and no longer continued to be placed on the ground. If there is a tiger under the card that the child said, the child will be punished by some little.
6. Names Chant
The rapid response of trainers: My /you name ’s ....
The student sitting around and sitting on the chair. Keep a certain rhythm and speed, say your name, and talk about it in turn. 2. Do the rhythm with your hands. Action 1: Shoot your thigh with both hands. Action 2: Picking hands. Action 3: Finger with your right hand. Action 4: Stop your fingers on your left hand. (Explanation: Students count on the edges of One, Two, Three, Four, the rhythm should be clear and loud.) 3. Students repeat these four actions together. Talk about the name of the next student. Speak one after another. 4. After a while, convert another rhythm, the first two shots said: My name's ... the last two shots: you name's ... (Explanation: you can replace other sentence patterns like this.) Telephone Game
1. Listen and understand the order of numbers; 2. Learn how to answer the phone in English; 3. Learn the skills of answering calling.
[Material] Two cards with the same series with the same series of telephone numbers. (Note: It must be a more familiar phone number.
[Game process] 1. After confusing two cards, give each student a card. And tell them that the red card is written on the red card. The phone number is themselves, and the green ones are from other students. 2. Students holding the green card say they call their phone number. Students holding the red card should pay attention to whether to call their phone number. 3. When hearing yourself, he hears yourself When the phone number, do the action to answer the phone and talk to the phone. 4. The teacher first called the classmates holding a green card, and then the classmates who received the teacher phone call according to the handheld phone number. Classmates. 5. If there are students dialing the wrong phone number, he or she must redip him. When all the students holding a green card are answered and made the phone, they will allocate the phone number. Determine.)
8, color barblindfold
[Game Purpose] 1. Through the game, students can correctly understand and master the sentence patterns: What color is is …? And its answer. 2. Review the colors and clothing words.
[Material] A large piece of cloth
[Game process] 1. Let students use each other first Sentence: What color is ...? Questions and answers, first remember the color of the clothes of other students. 2. Find two students to open the cloth for barrier. 3. The color of the clothes worn by two students is similar, and it is easy to confuse to hide After the barrier, let other students guess that the right person can be the host to ask questions. 4. The teacher hid behind the barrier and asked the classmates to ask the teacher's question.
[Game Purpose] 1. Help students review numbers. 2. Training students' rapid response ability.
[Material] Beans; Knowledge edit number); bag; paper disc; ball; barrel.
[Game process] 1. Teacher first demonstrate how to throw beans into the egg box. The students throw five beans, how much is thrown in, and then put them in the corresponding number of the number of numbers. For example, if a child is thrown into five, he will put these five beans into the number of five beans. The fastest egg box is thrown into the corresponding amount of beans as soon as possible, and won this game. (Explanation: 1. Throw the number of students while the students can use the ball and the barrel to play. Within the range of ability.)
10, Magic MatchBox
1, put some match sticks in the box, shake the box, and ask classmates in groups: How many matches Are there in the magnet matchbox? n? Are therefour? Is there only one? Is it empty? 3. If you guess, you can get a match. Finally, you can see that there are many matchmakes obtained in that group, which is the winner. 4. Use how many matches have I get? Have you get ...? (Explanation: To use the matches you have used to avoid danger. You can also use glass balls, small garden stones or drawing cards instead of the match stick.)
11, painting, cooperation, transmission, transmission, transmission, transmission, and passing (Draw, Fold, and PASS)
[Game Purpose] 1. Consolidate Renewal: He's Got ...? She's Got ...? [Material] A4 paper; color pen. [Game process] 1. Give each group of students A4 paper and each student prepare a box of color pens. 2. Demonstrate how to draw first, then tell the students, first draw a head, and then pass it to the classmates behind, draw a part of one person, and cooperate with a character. 3. Let the complete pictures let students use He ’s Got ...? She’ s Got ...? Look at the set of paintings with creativity, and describe it accurately to divide the victory and defeat.
12 Cooking with Fangfu Inn
The words of food to make this game, the teacher of this game writes a lot on the blackboard: Tongfu Inn! Welcome! Find a boss to play Xiang Xiangyu! The main lines are "we have ..." to introduce the dishes and beverages in their own store; a main line that plays the main line at the door is "May I help you .sir? This way.please ~" Guest official When entering the door, say hello to others; one acting Lu Xiucai for a special account, when the guest asked how much money asked how much money was calculated ~ and the number of money in English; then a Guo Furong and Lu Wushuang ~ Specialized for serving ~ one drink one after the other, the name and price of the dishes when serving the food `report it in English; other students can order it as a guest officer. I want some ..., how much is it it? They should also encourage them to say other sentences. Because of the change of "Wulin Wai Zhuan", the students are very happy to play, and they also like to add classic lines in the middle. Some students are too expensive to see the dishes. They said, "Hungry! ! "
13 Look at the picture and write words This is a game that allows students to review the words that have learned words. Teachers in advance to draw 20 words to be reviewed in small blackboards or on big white paper. Don't let students see it. Then the class is divided into several groups according to the front and back, left and right. At the beginning of the competition, the teacher hung up the small blackboard or white paper, let the students watch for a minute, and then put it away. Give students for two minutes and write the words they see. The most correct group wins.
14 Fitting Word Contest The divide the whole class into several groups. People say a letter (S-C-H-O-O-L) to spell this word out. Give the group with 10 points for the group. Then the teacher read another word, and the second group of students spent. When it is the first group, the seventh student should start fighting. In the end, you can see which group score is the best.
15 The same word is the first word spelling The divide the whole class into several groups. The teacher said a letter (such as: D). 3 (or 5 or 10 or 10, depending on the amount of student vocabulary) of the letter D, such as: desk, dog, door. If you ca n’t read or misunderstand, you need to deduct points. After the student finished speaking, the teacher read another letter and said by the first student in the second group. Go on this way. In the end, you can see which group score is the best. When doing this game, you can also let the students in the two groups say the letters (such as the first student in the first group, and the first student in the second group), which becomes a contest. Be careful not to say Q, X, Z and other letters.
16 Fighting Words The divide the entire class into several groups, and the game is played in two groups. After the teacher announced the start of the game, the first student of the first group immediately said a word (such as: an airplane), the first student in the second group should immediately read the word, and then the student said another one Words (such as: bicycles), the second student in the first group should immediately read the word, read the wrong score of the words within a limited time or cannot quickly read the word. The minimum group win.
17 The same metamorphic word spelling contest The divided the entire class into several groups, and the game is played in two groups. At the beginning of the game, the teacher said a word (such as: bike). Fight out. Can't say, say the word meaning or spelling the wrong point. After the student finished speaking, the teacher read another word and stood up by the second group of students A. Go on this way. In the end, you can see which group score is the best. When doing this game, you can also let the students in the two groups in turn (such as the first group of the first group in the first group, and the first student in the second group), which becomes a contest.
18 The word lines of the words If divided the whole class into two groups. The teacher sent a letter card to each student. Essence At the beginning of the game, the teacher said a word, such as ship, or showing a picture of a ship. Students who held S, H, i, P letter in the two groups should immediately stand in front of the podium and stand in order. The first to win the team in the correct order.
19 Words are connected to the dragon It divide the entire class into several groups. In the past, the words of the previous words of a word are written as the first letter of the next word. In the specified time, the words of the word dragons are at best. Such as:
Pen -nice —tea —No — OR — Eacht — Radio — NOT ... 20 N. This game is similar to . The difference is that the teacher first presented some words of the word, then put it out, and then took out a piece of bag in a opaque bag. Starting from the first student in each group, it can be said: "Is it a banana (an apple, an orange)?" I guessing the group 10 points for which group, and then guessing, the first row of students guessed the second row after guessing. The most scored group won.
21 Toubao The teacher prepares some words of words, some write Chinese, some write English, and some draws. Put these pictures in a opaque bag. At the beginning of the game, the teacher said that the bag was contained in many treasures, allowing students to take turns to touch the treasure. The students who touched Bao should raise the card first and show the students in the class. If you touch a card with English, you need to read this word and speak the meaning; if it is Chinese, you need to speak English and spell it; if it is a picture, you must speak English and spell it out. Essence This game can also be paid in groups, and students in each group take turns to touch treasure. The right is 10 points, and the right half is 5 points. Winning a lot of scores.
22 See the picture guess The teacher first show some words of words, and then put it away. Ask a student to face the whole class before, and then ask another student to stand behind him, pull out a picture and hold it in his hand. Students who guessed can ask the whole class: "Is it a Plane (ship, bike)?" Extraordinary students answered: "Yes." Or "No." can change another student to guess.
23 guessing color The teacher prepares some words of words first. Such as white planes, red cars, black shoes, green tops, etc. At the beginning of the game, please ask a student to face the whole class before, and then ask another student to stand behind him, pull out a picture and hold it in his hand and say, "This is a plan (car). What color is it? Please guses. "Guess students can ask the whole class:" Is it red (black)? "Extraordinary students answered:" Yes. "Or" No. "can change another student to continue guessing.
24 What is missing This is a game that train students' memory. The teacher showed some real things, put it on the podium, let the students who came up look at it for half a minute, then stand on the stage for the students, and then let another student come up to take the same thing. Then asked, "What is missing?" The guessing student wanted to see what left on the podium, and speaking in English in 10 seconds.
25 Pass the word each vertical discharge is a group, and the whole class is divided into several groups. The teacher sent a piece of paper to each group of students in each group, which wrote a word on it. After the teacher said "start", the last row of students told the students in the paper in whispering in whispering, and the student told the students hearing the words he heard ... this way. The last row of students wrote the words passed on the blackboard. The fastest and most accurate group wins.
26 Find the right The teacher put the pictures of 20 words on the blackboard, and put 20 corresponding words on the podium, and then let the two groups of students participating in the competition. Pick up the card one by one. After drawing the card, you must first show it to the students, then take off the corresponding pictures on the blackboard and read the words. Find the right to read 2 points, look for the right reading 1 point, find the wrong one who does not score. After all the cards are pumped, the score is more winning.
27 Touching the nose This is a game that trains students to listen to words and responds quickly. After learning Nose, Ear, Eye, Leg, Hand, ARM, Finger and other words, the teacher quickly spoke these words, and the students touched the part with their hands when they heard the instructions. The fastest and most accurate victory. When the students do very proficient, they can also increase the difficulty. They can ask the students to hear which part of the word is not allowed to touch which part. For example, the teacher said "Nose", the students cannot touch their noses, but they can touch other parts of their eyes, ears, mouth, etc. This game can be performed in the form of a competition. Each group of students can move to the front to do action. After the wrong one, they are eliminated. The last one or two of them won.
28 Listening to words The gameplay is similar to  "Touching the Nose". After learning Run, Walk, SIT, Stand, SWIM, SKATE, PLAY FOOTBALL, PLAY and other verbs and verbs, teachers quickly spoke these verbs or phrases, and students did move when they heard it. The fastest and most accurate victory. This game can also be performed in the form of a competition. Each group of students can move to the front. After the wrong one, they are eliminated. The last one or two of them won.
29 Bingo (Bingo) The gameplay is the same as . Each student prepares a piece of paper and draws a well on it, divide the paper into 9 grids, and then the teacher reads nine words that have been studied. The students write the words in the grid while listening. It's okay. After the students are filled in, the teacher will disrupt the nine words one by one. Draw the circle on the words while listening to the words. When the circle of painting is rolling, vertical, or diagonal, students can shout "Bingo" and raise the paper to check the teacher. The first shouting "Bin Dog" and writing accurately winning. This game can also be used for digital, which means that teachers can read 9 words to replace 9 words and allow students to fill in the grid.
30 Report phone number The following games are the ability to train students to say numerals. The gameplay of this game is to divide the whole class into several groups and play in the two groups. Each student participating in the competition must prepare a piece of paper with a six -digit phone number. After the teacher announced the start of the game, the first student in the first group immediately showed the number in his hand. The second student of a group of groups should immediately say this number, say wrong or not to quickly say the burden. In the end, which group was at least winning.
1. "Touch Land": In English word teaching, students are not willing to follow. This method is good. Putting a landmine in a word, the word cannot be read. If the student accidentally follows the study, he steps on the thunder. Everyone counts one two three, bomb, smashed him! Interesting, the atmosphere, students also learn solidly in playing!
2, complete sentences: In the learning sentence, read slowly, and interpret it if necessary. After reading a few times, let the students complete the part that the teacher has not finished. For example: my name is rebecca. Let students make up Rebecca, is Rebecca, Name Is Rebecca. This is a reaction exercise that allows students to master the sentences.
3, this call:
(1) The whole class is sitting in situ.
(2) The teacher describes some things. If it is right, for example: the sks are swimming. Students are learning to be called "quack". If they are wrong, the students will remain silent.
(3) Students who do the wrong quit the game temporarily. The game continues.
(4) The remaining student is the winner of the game.
(5) change: the bike is coming. Or a cat can run.
(6) Function: Teaching that can be used for tense and CAN sentence patterns now can train students' hearing.
4, shooting ball:
(1) Students sit in the original position in two groups, close their eyes, the teacher is the two groups of scores.
(2) The teacher shot the ball, and the student counted the teacher a few times. Suppose the teacher took 19 times.
(3) The teacher stopped suddenly and asked a student "What’ s the number? "The student should answer," Nineteen ". If he answered it right, the group scored and the student took over the teacher to shoot, and the game continued. If he said wrong, let other students correct it.
(4) Which group of students scores more, it is the winner.
(5) Changes: Teachers can stop in the middle when shooting. If you take 4 times first, stop, then take 3 times, and then ask: "What's the number?" Students answered "Seven", "Four Plus Three is Seven."
(6) Function: Practice the number and additional calculation sentence type.
5, the wrong is wrong:
(1) Student sitting in situ and watching the teacher. The teacher walked around in the classroom. He could suddenly stop in front of a student and pointed his nose with his fingers: This is my eyes (intentionally wrong) The student will be wrong, and he pointed his eyes: This is my nose.
(2) If the student said wrong, let him replace the teacher and do it again.
(3) Changes: Teachers can hold some stationery in hand, pointing at the pen, saying: This is my pencil. Students point to their pencil and say: This is my pen.
(4) Function: Consolidate words, practice sentence patterns.
6, everyone is just:
(1) The teacher reads a conversation dialogue or text text, and you can also read a paragraph of your own essay.
(2) Let several students serve as the characters (or people or characters) in the dialogue text.
(3) The teacher first reads the entire article or talks again.
(4) When the teacher tells the second pass, every time you mention a person or thing, the students who play the role must stand up immediately. For example, the teacher talks about Saturday afternoon. The publics are cleaning their classroom. The teacher is with them.
(5) Changes: It can be arranged for its content, such as at the zoo or in the part.
7, rolling ball (suitable for students who are new to English)
T: Check the student's grasp of the alphabet order.
It rules: 1. Stand the ball in the circle with the host. . The host said a letter while rolling the ball to the surrounding students. The player must say a letter behind it. The host said two, and the player had to say the two letters later, which was pushed according to this.
8. Find friends
: Check the familiarity of students' four types of alphabet (uppercase, lowercase). 1. Prepare a number of lethal card cards of the printing body and writing body, divided into several groups. 2. Select several of these cards and send one of each of them to allow them to take a look at each other, but they cannot read the sound. 3. Teachers issued orders. Students win the three students with the same letters at the fastest speed in the shortest time.
game 4: Circle of Friendship
If: Simple greetings, self -introduction and farewell to others in English.
Methods: 1. Everyone goes to face two concentric circles together. 2. Clap or play with your hands together, and the two circles move in the opposite direction. At the end of the song, or when the teacher shouted "STOP!", Each classmate just had a greeting dialogue with the classmates who was face -to -face at this time. . When everyone quietly said that when they were done, a song was shot and turned around. . The fun of the game is that students do not know who they will face the next, maybe it is a new classmate, maybe it is the classmate who just grew up.
game 5: Throwing the hydrangea
T: Practice: "Whats your name?" IM ... "and some learned greetings.
The item: sandbag
Method: 1. Students sit on the seat, or stand in a team, the teacher stands in front of the student, throws the ball at the student, after the ball is left, Turn around to face students. 2. Whoever receives the ball and perform dialogue with the teacher. After the dialogue, he replaced the teacher's position, and stepped forward to throw the ball to continue the game. . This method can be extended to other language points that require two people for dialogue exercises.
game 6: Guess the color
T: Practice the expression of five colors of red, yellow, blue, green, and black.
The props: Use these five colors of color paper, make five small hats that can be worn on your fingers. You can prepare a few more sets of prizes for students
Method: The teacher puts his hand behind or cover it with items, and then selects a small hat for a color to wear it on your fingers. Let the students guess what kind of color he is wearing. The classmates in the reward guesses must have a colorful little hat.
game 7: Find a hat
The props: red, yellow, blue, green, and black hats made of color paper each top (or other items of these five colors, such as fruits, puppets, stationery, etc.) Essence
Methods: 1. Put five items of different colors into a row. Give students a few seconds to remember the location of each color item. 2. Click a student up, cover her eyes, tell her "Find The Blue ..." 3. Students according to their own memory, go towards the corresponding color of the five grades, And pick it up. The pair of students got a small reward. Take the wrong classmate and try again. If you are wrong, change another classmate.
game 8: The number of passing
T: Learn the English expression of 1 to 5. (Or other numbers)
The item: a ball
Method: 1. Let the student stand or sit in a circle. 2. Start passing the ball from the person who takes the ball, and say a number after the ball comes out. 3. The students who pick up the ball must say the previous one or the next number of the number of numbers that the passingman says. 4. Continue to the game right; say wrong, punish a song or rhyme. Then start a new round of games.
game 9: The number of numbers of the handkerchief
: Familiar with the English expression of 1 to 10 (or other digital exercises)
Method: 1. This is a game similar to "throwing a handkerchief". 2. The students are sized in a circle, and the teacher starts to demonstrate first. Outside the circle, the circle walked around 1 to 10. Each number of numbers, light up a classmate's shoulder. After counting 10, from the beginning. . If the number of the classmates is inconsistent with the number of the previous classmates, they must immediately stand up to chase the teacher and catch the teacher before the teacher ran to him. 4. If he was not caught, he replaced the position of the teacher, started the number again, and continued the game. If you catch it, you will count it by the teacher, knowing that he has successfully escaped to replace it once.
English classroom games ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------- Author: Xiaoxiao 1, touched nose This is a game that trains students to listen to words and quickly responds to words. You can quickly say these words. Students touch this part with their hands when they hear the instructions. The fastest and most accurate victory. When the students are very familiar with, they can also increase the difficulty. For example, the teacher said "Nose", students cannot touch their noses, but they can touch other parts of their eyes, ears, mouths, etc. This game can be performed in the form of competition. Eliminate, the last one or two of them was superior. 2. Listen to words and do action The gameplay is similar to "touching nose". After learning run, Walk, SIT, SWIM, SKATE, PLAY FOOTBALL, Play and other verbs and verbs You can quickly speak these verbs or phrases. Students can do action when they hear them. The fastest and most accurate victory can be performed in the form of a competition. Each group of students can be used to do ahead. , Finally, the remaining one or two are winning. 3, Bingo (Bingo) The gameplay is the same as the letters game (7). Each student prepares a piece of paper, draws a well on it, divides the paper into nine grids, and then the teacher Just read the words that have been learned nine, and the students write the words in the grid while listening, and fill it in any grid. After the students are filled in, the teacher will disturb the nine words one by one in order. The students are drawn on the words while listening to the words. While shouting "Bingo (Bingo)", he lifted the paper to check the teacher. The first shouting "Bin Dog" wrote accurately. This game can also be used for numbers, that is, teachers can read nine numbers at will instead of nine words and allow students to fill in the grid. 4, the telephone number confrontation race The following games are trained students to say the word ability. Each student must prepare a piece of paper with a six -digit phone number on it. After the teacher announced the start of the game, the first student in the first group immediately showed the number in his hand, and the first place in the second group. Students should immediately speak this number in English, and then the student shows the number in their hands. The minimum deduction is the winner. 5, guessing age The teachers prepare pictures of a batch of characters in advance, such as Mike, Kate, etc., write numbers on the opposite side of the picture, such as 5, 8, 11, 15, etc. This game can compete in a group of vertical behavior. The teacher or a student shows a picture, and the first student in each group take turns guessing. It can be said: Is he (she) twelve (eleven)? The students of which group guess 10 points for the group, and then guess. The first row of students guessed the second row to guess. Which group score is the best. 6. Add or subtracting computing contest This divide the entire class into several groups, and the competition is played in two groups. After the teacher announced the start of the game, the first student in the first group immediately issued a subtraction to minus a problem. For example: Three and Four., The first student in the second group should immediately say the answer in English, such as: seven, three, etc., and then the student has another question. The students answered, the burden of answering or not quickly answered, and at least which group of deductions were won at least. 7, guessing the bag Middle East and the West This divide the whole class into several groups, each group draws one person to the front, and face the class. The teacher took a bag and borrowed some books, pencils, pens, rubber, etc. from the students, put it in the bag, and then asked each group to take turns to guess the number of things in the bag, guess the group with 10 points. guessing the word game. This is what we used to play before. The teacher asked a student A to think of a word that appeared in the textbook to tell you a total of several letters in total. _ _ _ _ _ _, And draw a small shelter hanging up, everyone or group guessing words, according to the general laws of English, most words have vowel letters, so it is easier to guess from vowel letters. Essence Assuming that the classmates guess the letters o, the word school appears, fill in this letter in the place reserved on the blackboard, _ _ _ _ o_ when the words that do not appear in School when the classmates guessed, it will be on the blackboard Lalate the last letter in the blank space and fill in the hanging villain. If all the villains draw together and the words have not guess, the person who comes out will win. If you guess this word, you will win or win the group.
This can be confronted by the group. After discussing the words in Group A, Group B negotiates guess the letter.
The game to train everyone's proficiency in words, but also increase teaching fun, but also strengthen everyone's ability to solidarity and cooperation in groups as a unit. Although this is the game that I prevailed when I was in elementary school, I thought it was still applicable now.
1. Ruins Treasure Hunt Preparing Tools: Flash Card game analysis: Sprinkle the flash card to the ground, ask the children to find the flash card specified by the teacher in many cards. The fastest win. Or find the most victory. If Note: The synthetic pattern "Where is the ------------" 2. Hiding cats Precise tools: No Gaming analysis: Teacher arbitrarily say a series of series Words, deliberately missed a word when they said for the second time, asking children to quickly speak the lost words. If attention: 1-3 words can be missed to increase the difficulty of the game. The game extension: You can change to the teacher to show the flash card, and then take one of them. Please ask the children to quickly say the flash card to hide. 3. Losted handkerchiefs Precision tools: handkerchief game analysis: The whole class is surrounded by a circle, a child holds the handkerchief, walk around, walks while walking, and throw the handkerchief in one at one time. Behind the person, the throwing person should immediately pick up the handkerchief to chase the lost, and take a picture of him. The throwing person must try his best to run around the thrown person to sit down. You must go to the previous person who lost the handkerchief. Purability: Note that the direction of running must be consistent with the direction of the original circle, and the two people must run in the same direction. The game extension: You can change the handkerchief to the flash card. When walking, you can say the words on the flash card. 4. Fishing game Precise tools: several magnets, tie the rope, tied to the chopsticks, and the number of pins on the flash card game analysis: Please start fishing competitions in two groups, please Take turns sending people forward to listen to the teacher instructions "Catch the__." The young children used a homemade fishing rod to catch a flash card based on the instructions. The team that was completed first scored it. Stique: Uninvited children need to repeat the words specified by the teacher in the position. 5. Carton treasure hunt Precision tools: two large cartons, two groups of also word flash cards game analysis: divide the whole class into two groups, put flash cards in two cartons, respectively. However, there are some tear paper in the carton, hiding the flash card in the shattered paper, and the two groups are sent out to compete. According to the teacher's instructions, the correct flash card is scored, and so on. Stochules: Other children in the same group cannot help, and they must keep the distance. 6. Little painter Precision tools: blackboard, chalk game analysis: Teacher to draw a simple picture and blackboard center (for example: bear, watermelon, etc.) Two groups, take turns to say words or sentences according to the teachers' actions, saying that the right and right young children can draw a stroke on the blackboard, which group first completes the work prescribed by the teacher to win. If attention: The order of answering the questions after the grouping must be stipulated in advance, and the remaining children cannot help. The game extension: You can also be changed to a teacher after a work. After a work, two groups are requested to send representatives to paint. The largest number of winnings) 7. Losing snowball Pre -preparation utensils: waste paper, paper basket game analysis: Teacher knead the waste paper into a group to make a snowball, prepare the paper basket, prepare the paper basket Ask the children to say or word according to the teacher's request, the right to answer the snowball game, and throw the snowball (waste paper group) into the children's reward for the paper basket. Main matters: Pay attention to the position of the paper basket, minimize the difficulty of the game, and increase the fun of the game. 8. Small detective Precise tools: Hanging diagram Gaming analysis: Show the hanging chart and ask the child to find the corresponding picture position on the hanging chart according to the words that the teacher said. If Note: During the game, children can ask children to ask "What do you see in the picture?" Teacher "I see ..." Character 9. Fire Eye Gold Precision Tools: Small card, magnetic buckle game analysis: use magnetic buckle to attach the letter (word) on the blackboard. ) Please play 2 children to see who finds the letter first. Stique: In the process of looking for letters in children, guide the unparalleled children to clap their hands to say the letters (words) to cheer. 10. Fish Tail pairing game Precision tools: several fish and fish tails, small card game analysis: Draw the fish's body and tail to cut it, the fish's body draws on the body of the fish Stick a small card, write it on the tail, and spread it on the blackboard or put it on the table. Each child takes turns forward to connect the fish and fish tail, and read the letters and representative letters correctly. Essence Stique: This is a pairing game, so it can also be applied to the pairing of words and pictures, or the pairing of synonyms and antonyms.
one. The following games of the reporting phone number confrontation are trained students to speak their words. The gameplay of this game is to divide the whole class into several groups. The game is played in the two groups. Paper, a six -digit phone number on it. After the teacher announced the game, the first student in the first group immediately showed the number in his hand. The first student in the second group should immediately use English to say this number Come out, and then the student shows the number in their hands. The second student in the first group should immediately say this number, say wrong or not to quickly say the burden, and finally the group deduction is at least winning. . Guessing the age teachers prepare pictures of a batch of characters in advance, such as Mike, Kate, etc., write numbers on the opposite side of the picture, such as 5, 8, 11, 15, etc. This game can compete in a group of vertical behavior. A picture was presented by a teacher or a student, and the first student in each group took turns guessing. It can be said: "Is he (She) Twelve (Eleven)?" The students of which group guess 10 points for the group, and then guess. The first row of students guessed the second row to guess. The last group score is at most. . The addition and subtraction computing competition will divide the entire class into several groups. The game is played in the two groups. After the teacher announced the start of the game, the first student in the first group immediately issued a subtraction, such as: Three and Four. The first student in the second group should immediately say the answer in English, such as: Seven, Three, etc., and then the student has another question. In the end, the last group deducts at least. . Guessing the Bag Middle East and the West divided the entire class into several groups, each group was drawn to the front and faced the class. The teacher took a bag and borrowed some books, pencils, pens, rubber, etc. from the students, put it in the bag, and then asked each group to take turns to guess the number of things in the bag, guess the group with 10 points. . Find a neighbor teacher to ask the students to report in turn, and then speak a number in Chinese. ) And the following No. 1 (No. 37) will stand up one after another and speak "Thirty-Five" and "Thirty-Seven" in English. This game can also be paid in groups. Teachers can divide students into two groups, one group number, and the other group. After the teacher said (such as "27") Students should first stand up in English in English "Twenty-Seven" in another group. If you want to deduct points, the final group with the least score is the winner. . Shooting Seven will divide the whole class into several groups according to the longitudinal line, each group is sent to two people to a circle in front. When you go to Seven, Seventeen ... or the multiple of seven (such as Fourteen, Twenty-One, etc.), you will not report it with your hands. When you slap your hand, you will report the number or the number of errors, and you will be punished. The game restarted until the last two people left for the two groups for 10 points. To do this game, you can also combine it with the word words. You can say that when you shoot your hands, you can say a more difficult word that you just learned, such as Language. Not only can students read English words, but also to review words. In addition to grouping competitions, this game can also be carried out in the class. seven. Find out the unsatisfactory word teachers who say a set of words (such as CAR, Bus, Jeep, Sheep), and who can first pick out words in the first sense. Sheep is not in groups in the above words, because Car, Bus, Jeep belongs to the type of transportation, and sheep belongs to words such as animals. eight. Increased or decreased letters to change words Teachers to say or show a word, asking students to increase or reduce one letter into another word, such as: IT-ITS, Read-Red. This game can also be answered. . Change the letter order to form a new word teacher to say or show a word, which requires students to change the alphabet to make it into another word, such as: East-Seat, and this game can also be answered. The following words are available for reference, Are-Ear; Read-dear; Meat-text; stop-spot; now-won, etc.
Advanced: debate, dialogue, speech, scenario simulation. low -level: grab stools, stick nose, say words to find cards
You must be logged in to post a comment.